Some of the most pivotal moments of your career involve speaking to an audience. On your way up, chances are you’ll need to:
- Make a project proposal
- Deliver a speech or seminar
- Run a meeting or workshop
- Pitch to prospects or investors
- Showcase your product at an exhibit or launch
In every case, your success depends on your ability to captivate your audience, get your message across and prompt decisive action. In short, you need to give presentations that get results. Enter, Speak to Score.
In this book, you’ll learn how to:
- Prepare like a pro
- Get your audience onside and fully engaged
- Add value
- Nail your delivery
- Prime your audience to take action
Packed with useful ideas, techniques and strategies, this is a book you’ll turn to again and again when preparing those make-or-break presentations.